Distinctive landscapes, mixed grass prairies, and baby wildlife
Just the Facts
- Date:? May 31-June 3, 2021
- Leader: Sandy Zelasko
- Cost:? $495 NANPA member; $695 non-members.
- Location:? Wall, SD
- Last date to register: May 15, 2021
- Maximum number attendees:? 12
- Nearest airport: Rapid City, SD (RAP)
- Car rental: Wall, SD, is approximately 55 miles from the airport. Participants will need their own transportation for this event.
Monday, May 31, 2021: Arrival and hotel check-in. Meet-and-Greet at 6:30 pm with a short presentation on Badlands NP, what to expect. Note: May 31st is Memorial Day.
Tuesday, June 1, 2021: Early morning photo session at Pinnacles Overlook, then travel through the park to various locations. Break for lunch. Resume photographing in the park through sunset.
Wednesday, June 2, 2021: Early morning photo session then travel through the park to various locations. Break for lunch. Resume photographing in the park through sunset.
Thursday, June 3, 2021: Early morning photo session at Big Badlands Overlook. Afterwards we make our way through the park to Cedar Pass Lodge dining area for breakfast and final discussion, Q&A, etc. Workshop ends at noon.
Please note: We’ll change the schedule if local conditions dictate better photographic opportunities during the event.